- Duration of maternity leave and wage continuation - www. ch. ch
Maternity leave lasts 98 days (or 14 weeks), from the day it starts Both full-time and part-time employees are entitled to maternity leave Women who return to work earlier lose their entitlement to compensation
- [USC03] 29 USC Ch. 28: FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE
§2601 Findings and purposes (a) Findings Congress finds that— (1) the number of single-parent households and two-parent households in which the single parent or both parents work is increasing significantly;
- The Employees’ Provident Funds And Miscellaneous . . .
Ralliwolf Ltd v Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (For Maharashtra and Goa), (2001) 2 Mah LJ 169, 2001 LLR (Sum) 523 (Bom HC) • Lump sum payment towards arrears of wages will be deemed to be as if paid on duty by to the employee for EPF contribution even when the employees were not actually working
- Statutes Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
(1) It is the purpose of this chapter to establish a system of personnel management This system shall provide means to recruit, select, train, develop, and maintain an effective and responsible workforce and shall include policies and procedures for employee hiring and advancement, training and career development, position classification, salary administration, benefits, discipline, discharge
- State Laws on Insurance Continuation | Nolo
Because COBRA generally cannot be enforced by any means other than a complex and expensive lawsuit, however, state laws that give former employees the right to continue group health insurance coverage after leaving a job are often a better alternative
- CC 220 Federal Act of 30 March 1911 on the . . . - admin. ch
c Signature 1 Signatures must be appended by hand by the parties to the contract 2 A signature reproduced by mechanical means is recognised as sufficient only where such reproduction is customarily permitted, and in particular in the case of signatures on large numbers of issued securities 2bis An authenticated electronic signature combined with an authenticated time stamp within the
- Parental leave: Effects on child health and development . . .
Parental leave is an important accommodation, designed to increase the ability of families to balance the needs of the workplace and home
- Hospital Licensing Act (210 ILCS 85)
(210 ILCS 85 2) (from Ch 111 1 2, par 143) Sec 2 Purpose; findings (a) The purpose of this Act is to provide for the better protection of the public health through the development, establishment, and enforcement of standards (1) for the care of individuals in hospitals, (2) for the construction, maintenance, and operation of hospitals which, in light of advancing knowledge, will promote