- Broadstairs Holiday Lets, Ramsgate, Margate, Thanet
Beeches, Broadstairs Holiday Lets, self catering holiday accommodation, perfect for exploring the Kent seaside towns of Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Margate
- My Seaside Luxury | The Best Holiday Lets On The Isle Of . . .
Why you will love staying in our accommodation My Seaside Luxury’s aim is to ensure you are getting the best holiday-let offering in the area
- Visit Broadstairs - B B, Hotels, Self Catering . . .
Offering listings of holiday accommodation, activities and attractions Travel information, local and regional maps and parking details are also included
- Visit Broadstairs - Bleak House Museum
Bleak House Museum Bleak House was originally called Fort House and was the residence of the captain of one of two coastal forts guarding Broadstairs
- Margate Harbour Arm - Visit Thanet- The official Tourism . . .
Come and visit Margate Harbour Arm and see the town from another angle The Harbour Arm is a lovely place to come for a stroll and it's
- Margate Winter Gardens - Visit Thanet- The official . . .
Margate Winter Gardens, Thanet’s leading banqueting venue There are a wide range of technical and catering facilities
- Viking Coastal Trail - Visit Kent
Birchington, Westgate-on-Sea, Margate, Broadstairs, Dumpton Park, Ramsgate and Minster
- Turner Contemporary - Visit Kent
Visit Turner Contemporary, a world-class art gallery in Margate that has hit headlines across the world with it's strong connections to artist JMW Turner